On-line outdoor air emission monitoring station
Monitor emissions and assess their impact in real-time.
The Watchtower 1 from RUBIX S&I allows for at-source and fenceline monitoring of volatile organic compounds, odours & air pollutants and
identifies the sources of pollution.
Unique benefits of the Watchtower 1 Air Quality Monitor
- Monitor Gas & VOC emissions 24/7, with direct reading of each MOS sensor’s output, as well as in combination, for source identification on-line with propriatory data processing
- Communication via ethernet or 3G/4G
- Predict odour nuisance, cutting edge data processing provides online correlation with gas and sensory perception and allows impact and plume prediction
- Identify odour sources, source identification with pattern recognition built-in software and automatic sampling
- Fenceline monitoring, olfactory and chemical monitoring tailored to your industrial sector
- Monitor Particles sizes, 0.3 um to 17 um
- Receive real-time alerts, configurable alert threshold and notification by warning siren, flashing light, text message, email, etc.
- Control process capability with automatic alarms and sampling devices
- Noise measurement, FFT microphone for noise monitoring in DB
- Improve communication with residents and authorities
Odour - odour unit (EN 13725, ASTM E679)
Air Quality standard - USEPA (40 CFR Part 53) and EU (2008 / 50 / EC)
Pollutant gases - in ppm or ppb H2S , NH3 plus 4 micro MOS for Global VOCs, Mercaptans, Ammonia, Aldehydes detection in low ppb
Noise Monitoring - FFT Microphone for noise monitoring in DB
Watchtower 1 Air Quality Monitor - how it works
Network of WT1 analysers
- Suitable for any type of emission source
- Outdoor and indoor air analysis
Field weather station(s)
Real-time measurments of local weather parameters influencing the dispersion of polluants. (RH, T°, wind speed, wind direction, rain, pyranometer )
COMPLETE RANGE OF SERVICES
- Odour audit
- Odour diagnosis
- Impact assessment
- Zero state
- Technical support
MULTIPLE MONITORING LEVELS
Modular and scalable, the Watchtower 1 (WT1) monitoring network is sized to your needs.
Your results are available source by source, site by site or on a regional scale.
With the RUBIX Soft SAS secured website, use your web browser to access your data, 24/7, anywhere in the world.
Designed to monitor one or more sources at one or more industrial sites, the WT 1 measurement network provides you with real-time key information for efficient management of chemicals and olfactory pollution.
Off-line dispersion plume
Dynamic 3D mapping of dispersion plumes.
Calculations of concentrations in the vicinity of the site(s).
Online alerts & source identification
Configurable alert threshold.
Process control (Bio filters, scrubbers, ventilation …).
Pattern matching software (PCA, LDA, PLS).
Configurable alert threshold.
Notification by warning siren, flashing light, SMS, email, etc..
Control of air treatment facilities
Automatic activation & deactivation based on emissions levels.
Amount of additives adjusted to the odor concentration.
The Watchtower 1 is ideal for the following industrial sectors:
Pulp & paper
Aroma & fragrances
REQUEST A BROCHURE
To request a Watchtower 1 brochure please complete the below form, including application interest if relevant.